Monday, February 21, 2011

Life is not all that special

But I'm blogging about it anyway. First off, a picture of me!



Look at the blurry kid in the red shirt behind the boy in the red shirt. That's me. :) I know I'm a week late, but too bad. I'm lazy. And now you know were I live. And how old I am. Shit.



Oh, I was just listening to this. It is such a sweet song, and it's so true. That's teenagers for you.

Nashimoto-P has such a nice Miku. The voice is scratchy, but nice. And the lyrics would make up for them even if they were unbearable to listen to.



My tataratta is better than yours.

I live like this. Laugh at me all you want. You haven't seen my best yet.

Again, I worship the Nashimoto shrine of epicness.



CATCHY!

Doofus-P, I love you. This is hilarious.



I watched the first episode of Black Butler one day because it was on Funimation. Funny voices. THEY ALL HAVE SUCH FUNNY VOICES!



Just found this. DOWNLOADED.



SO HEAD-BOPPINGLY ADDICTIVE.

Next time, I'm SO HAPPY. C:

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Rarely updated and nuts!